Monday 22 September 2014

The Xperia Z2 goes to Croatia!

I have just been touring Croatia this week so thought id show off some of the stuff ive managed to do with my Xperia Z2.

The first thing I want to share is this picture from the plane. As we all know, most pictures taken from a plane are terrible because of the double glazing windows which are often filthy, 5 inches apart and quite simply never let your camera do its thing. Somehow the Xperia Z2 seemed mostly unphased by this. 

Here is another nice one. 


I took a picture at Pula Collosium on Superior Auto mode.

Then run it through an app called Snapseed. 

 Boom,

Again, Snapseed. Not too sure about this one.

Here is a very spooky church in Croatia.

 I found an old soviet factory which I managed to catch during the calm of a tropical storm with HDR.

Here is me showing off some of the water proof capabilities of the Xperia Z2



Almost as crystal clear as the Croatian sea.

 And naturally, I had some fun with Augmented Reality. 



I hope you enjoyed my snaps. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment