Saturday 25 October 2014

5000 views!

I cant believe it! 
My new blog, only a few months old, has hit 5000 views already! 
Who would have thought that people would want to listen to my ramblings eh?

Here are some interesting statistics:

By far the most successful post was "HDR Saves The Day" which managed to get over 800 views, followed by "For Those Who Cannot Read A Spec Sheet" then followed by one of my favourites, "The Classic Car Shoot".

My biggest audience was by far was the good old US of A, closely followed by the UK. I seem to be quite popular in Germany and India also. Other audiences come from the Philippians, Russia and Indonesia. 

I was also quite surprised to see a decent amount of views from an Iphone or Ipad. 

Whats in store for the future? Nothing really, as I managed to break my Xperia Z2 testing its water proof capabilities off the coast of Croatia. So until I am supplied with another phone I will be quite dormant. 

I would like to thank Sony for supplying me with the technology to test, the Test Lab for teaching me so much about the technology and my friend Ella getting involved in the blog, my son for making photography so much fun and my girlfriend Dasha for giving me the strength to get back in to writing the blog after the past few months where I became quite fed up.

Lets see if we can hit 10,000! 




2 comments: